Patients 75 Years And Over
If you are 75 years of age or over, you can request an annual health check, carried out either by your doctor or a practice nurse.
Please make an appointment at least six weeks prior to your holiday to ensure adequate cover. A charge will be made for certain immunisations and vaccinations which are not covered by the NHS. A list of these charges is held at reception.
Please complete the attached travel form before visiting the surgery or booking an appointment with our travel nurse.
Travel Assessment Form
Most of the work done in the surgery is available free under the NHS, but some aspects of health care are only available privately. Some travel vaccinations, the completion of forms for private medical insurance claims, and a number of other items will attract a fee payable in advance. A full list is displayed in the waiting room and reception will be able to help with any queries.
CMP Professional Fees
The following services are available at the practice:
- Diabetic Clinic
- Asthma Clinic
- Antenatal / Postnatal / Family Planning
- Cervical Smears
- Audiology / Ear Syringing
- Childhood Immunisations
- Influenza / Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Travel Clinic ( including Immunisations - please telephone in advance)
- Care Advisor (help with completion of benefit forms and advise) – Pauline Chalkley
- Phlebotomy Clinic (book up to 4 weeks in advance)
- Non NHS examinations/reports including Taxi and HGV/PSV medicals (payment required, please ask reception for current charges)
Don't go to A&E if it's not a serious emergency
There are lots of services available to patients. To save waiting times at A&E please do not attend unless it is a life threatening emergency. When your surgery is closed please call NHS 111 for advice. Information can also be found regarding symptoms online on NHS Choices and Patient UK.